Small Self-Defense Monkey Fist w/ Keyring- Neon Green
Used as a Public Safety tool, looks like a small bunched fist. Tied at the end of the string, inside the knot, is a metal ball making it easy to throw. These things can crack glass, metal, skulls or whatever you can throw it at. Don't let its innocent look fool you; these Public Safety Monkey Fists are always sold-out because people are arming themselves with the newest addition to the Public Safety family. The paracord is designed to be extended or shortened for your own desired length, so each Monkey Fist is customizable. And it also doubles as a survival rope in case you find yourself in need of strong and durable string. Get yours now before they're all gone.
- Used as a self defense tool, looks like a small bunched fist.
- Tied at the end of the string. Inside the knot is a metal ball making it easy to throw.
- String is designed to be extended or shortened for your own desired length.
- Convenient to carry as a keychain.
- Specifications: Ball weight: 1.3 oz.